POKE UR MOM (Short) POKE UR MOM (Short)

first i saw this.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

"So that's why he keeps trying to catch his Wingull. Maybe they were playing tag around his table.
oR mAyBe ThEy WeRe DoInG tHiS.:

- monkeybo (2 comments below me)

then i saw this.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

"people find this review helpful"

lmfaooooo

Q ~~

Woodman Returns! Again! Woodman Returns! Again!

lol the most funniest part about it was the music.

that had me cracking up for a good minute.

GGA - DON'T TOUCH GGA - DON'T TOUCH

lmao.

-mao- Dumb Bars -mao- Dumb Bars

what spew, theres a lot of outrageous lyrics in here. never about that fake shit, only original expressions, and its kind of dope.

im digesting it. i like the way you flip flows, and since your ass is grassy when you speak of sudden optimism, i crack up. totally absurd when the haha is represented like this.

a great style here, i noticed that you put a lot of dedication in to the sound of things. big respect, and that album cover is cool too. its on some ruthless type of shit, something that reminds me of how i gotta get updated with my generation. it bridges gaps across language barriers, for sure.

nice outro. we speak radiation.

damn, surfing over libby's beat and shit, great pick. you blessed it. whats that instrument? a piano? and in the hook, is that some type of filtered string sound, repeating?

outer space

MickeyMao responds:

Thank you kind sir! Really appreciate the listen and thoughts. *See Discord channel for more in depth response to this review.

Borderline Borderline

lots of repetition, must be that grown up mulch. now isnt that nutritious?

the flow and delivery really emphasize your message and approach to situations. you sound a bit fatigued.

beat had a spacey emotion to it, sorta waltzes well with the message of this particular joint.

my translation from 3 listens is that anxiety is glorified as a necessary evil that must be tolerated and adored. it entraps and enslaves, and every single day becomes a miserable exercise we are restricted within. it mustn't be neglected, much like heart aching desires, otherwise the foundation of feeling happy and carefree will surely wither away completely. we understand that personal innocence has been bastardized. that self doubt is no longer an option if we are too continue with movement. we become infatuated and depend on confusion, in efforts to mutate this into purpose. guidance. that we seek problems and accept feeling miserable as a normal behavior. that we are all ugly to some degree. that we all have scars. that our personalities are a result of cross contamination. and we are always being studied, but try to ignore it to the best of our abilities until fear amplifies and invades our comfort zones.

reveal through sacrifice.

Teqneek responds:

Well this is for the Brain Storm album- and the entire theme is to correlate a mentally exhausting exercise in repetition.

Thanks for the review man. I always respect your words and appreciate the effort you put in to the feedback you give me. I get very little and feel I deserve a lot more, so an insightful one from you is always motivational. Bye bye bruh bruh

Dissent Dissent

OHHH!!!!!

this is a PHAT PHAT SPECTRUM!

Picky Eater Picky Eater

in the thumbnail I thought she was picking her nostril, haha.

great work friend, you do wonderfully with shading and color choices.

not to mention the message that translates, its a powerful thing.

my feeling is that there are far too many choices these days, and that sort of privelage becomes toxic to our personal discipline. as we get progressively unhealthier, the result becomes clear.

the painful are always left out.

jcarignan443 responds:

thank you! I agree fully

Sasha Sasha

absolutely magnificent.

the mixture of simplicity and angle clusters are what make this piece really stand out, the center of attention doesnt seem to be facial structure itself, but rather the scalp and heady area.

i dig this.

ocean ocean

thats a nice selection of colors, they blend in together well.

i can see you might've had some trouble with the shadows under the waves and by the rocks, but other than that its a beautiful piece.

great work dude.