All 19 art Reviews

Sasha Sasha

absolutely magnificent.

the mixture of simplicity and angle clusters are what make this piece really stand out, the center of attention doesnt seem to be facial structure itself, but rather the scalp and heady area.

i dig this.

ocean ocean

thats a nice selection of colors, they blend in together well.

i can see you might've had some trouble with the shadows under the waves and by the rocks, but other than that its a beautiful piece.

great work dude.

heyopc responds:

Thank ya kindly!

Picklas Cage Picklas Cage

i like the way it looks, especially now that it has dislocated eyebrows.

the mouth region is gorgeous.

Bathtime Bathtime

Marvelous as fuck, the texture of shading is really appealing to me, especially the way you created that rubber ducky. You really got the human facial features down right.

Excellent piece with multiple meanings. That is what makes a good piece, timeless.

Dinner Dinner

This is absolutely beautiful, I love the use of depth, angle and perspective.

Really give you an idea of what "eatables" actually are.

The only downside would be that I feel it is lacking background, maybe you couldve splashed some light brown with some shading in the correct areas to emphasize the individual's form a bit more.

Even without the background, this piece is attractive, but a background would make it complete. At least thats what I feel. I enjoyed the color choice, you chose well.

Baxter fly Baxter fly

Wow, so amazing. At first it doesnt even look like clay, in fact it resembles really well done animation, incredibly interesting.

Im really feelin the asymmetrical design, and also the shit head lmao.

Z Z

Im with you on that, but I still dig both piece.

It doesnt feel complete without some sort of background, but I can see how a plain white background can be a metaphor for the intentions of a zombie.

Theyre one and only drive is to feed, as opposed to animals who dabble with mating season, migration periods, and whatnot. A zombie is essentially a simpleton, a blank mind. Unaware of what matters and what they are doing.

Good stuff

polhudo responds:

Thanks a lot for your feedback, sometimes I just don't have the patience or the time to do a good background! xD

Big Fish Big Fish

absolutely stunning, I love the texture of your artwork

Pokemons Pokemons

That Diglett is so adorable and groovy Tangela but..

that Gastly looks a bit odd haha. I can see how much effort you put into it though, good work!

It looks like Gastlys taking a shit too. Oh Gastly, not again!

Finntruvian Human Finntruvian Human

Yessssss.

This was nicely sketched, he looks exactly like Finn drawn by the original animators.

I can imagine this on a bunch of kids at an elementary school, hopping off the bus in single file at 8AM.. man I miss being a kid.

Good luck on the contest!