-mao- Dumb Bars -mao- Dumb Bars

what spew, theres a lot of outrageous lyrics in here. never about that fake shit, only original expressions, and its kind of dope.

im digesting it. i like the way you flip flows, and since your ass is grassy when you speak of sudden optimism, i crack up. totally absurd when the haha is represented like this.

a great style here, i noticed that you put a lot of dedication in to the sound of things. big respect, and that album cover is cool too. its on some ruthless type of shit, something that reminds me of how i gotta get updated with my generation. it bridges gaps across language barriers, for sure.

nice outro. we speak radiation.

damn, surfing over libby's beat and shit, great pick. you blessed it. whats that instrument? a piano? and in the hook, is that some type of filtered string sound, repeating?

outer space

MickeyMao responds:

Thank you kind sir! Really appreciate the listen and thoughts. *See Discord channel for more in depth response to this review.

Borderline Borderline

lots of repetition, must be that grown up mulch. now isnt that nutritious?

the flow and delivery really emphasize your message and approach to situations. you sound a bit fatigued.

beat had a spacey emotion to it, sorta waltzes well with the message of this particular joint.

my translation from 3 listens is that anxiety is glorified as a necessary evil that must be tolerated and adored. it entraps and enslaves, and every single day becomes a miserable exercise we are restricted within. it mustn't be neglected, much like heart aching desires, otherwise the foundation of feeling happy and carefree will surely wither away completely. we understand that personal innocence has been bastardized. that self doubt is no longer an option if we are too continue with movement. we become infatuated and depend on confusion, in efforts to mutate this into purpose. guidance. that we seek problems and accept feeling miserable as a normal behavior. that we are all ugly to some degree. that we all have scars. that our personalities are a result of cross contamination. and we are always being studied, but try to ignore it to the best of our abilities until fear amplifies and invades our comfort zones.

reveal through sacrifice.

Teqneek responds:

Well this is for the Brain Storm album- and the entire theme is to correlate a mentally exhausting exercise in repetition.

Thanks for the review man. I always respect your words and appreciate the effort you put in to the feedback you give me. I get very little and feel I deserve a lot more, so an insightful one from you is always motivational. Bye bye bruh bruh

Dissent Dissent

OHHH!!!!!

this is a PHAT PHAT SPECTRUM!

Q ~~

Lee (Rambling Acapella Edition) Lee (Rambling Acapella Edition)

this style is a breath of fresh air, i really like it (:

crazy translations WHOA. you've prolly said Lee over 50 plus times.

its great vibes, but sometimes a headache too. haha.

great work Teq, the next tape! what if you only rapped over acoustic tunes that you play live with your friends instead of NG beats?

Teqneek responds:

Thank you man; glad you dig this... However...

I'm pretty sure the Lee count is closer to 2, maybe even 300 though. It's like 100'sumthin bars in the "main song" part alone, and sometimes I be dropping like- FIVE LEES IN ONE BAR. Man I gotta get a Lee count now. haha...

iSO - GODDAMN BIRDS ft. YNWTV iSO - GODDAMN BIRDS ft. YNWTV

DUDE, i like it a lot.

pshh, quality is always fresh.

you always do good with that.

PinkScissorsMedia responds:

Thanks! :D

[S_Rock] The Question Mark [S_Rock] The Question Mark

what a mix, those percs are cool to hear.

this atmosphere paints a heavy mood. it definitely sounds like something horrifying or disturbing.

S-Rock responds:

Thank you for your time :D and the review. Horrifying :)

Destroy the Love Destroy the Love

terrifying thought. are we really that inhumane?

fantastic beat. cool mix.

Q ~~

Vantage Bliss (Lyrical) Vantage Bliss (Lyrical)

this shit is raw. such a cool vibe.

I feel like the audio quality and your style of speaking gave the track character, it paints the piece in a sort of "what" attitude.

the lyrics you wrote out go well with the beat, and your words are not just pure nonsense.

i dug this piece.

CoolBerries responds:

holy CRAP that means a lot, thanks. wish i could show you something with production entirely mine.

Fr0z - Get Paid Nipsey Hussle Fr0z - Get Paid Nipsey Hussle

this is phat dude.

id have to say that your delivery and mixing quality needs some work, but the im diggin the rhymes and whatnot.

that monotone gets a bit boring too.

fr0z responds:

Thank u. Its just my style but ur right it deserves good mastering

Altercations Altercations

dope shit fam. im feelin the vibes.

great wisdom waltz, you danced with the rhythm well.

[its me Qwaint - Andrew Shin]

CHiLEDAWG responds:

thanks for the review man! glad you felt the vibez XD